I have just purchased office 365, tried to download by

Customer Question
I have just purchased...

I have just purchased office 365, tried to download by putting in my email, phone and product key, but it is no downloading.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

We have a private service. email is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows, computer is hp envy

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Hewlett Packard? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Pearl, i just purchased office 365, and followed direction given, but when I click on the symbol for word it takes me to a funny screen.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No unless you can take my product code and send me the programs.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Please sign in to your Office account here: www.office.com/myaccount

On the left side of the page click Install.

Let me know how you go please.