Problem with microsoft account i only have 1 email and it…

Customer Question
Problem with microsoft account...

Problem with microsoft account i only have 1 email***@******.*** and it ask for others i dont so my account will not let me in

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Windows 10 hp lap top

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes two large updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just that would be a help thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What do you need the Microsoft account for?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Is your aol email currently working?

What's the exact issue with your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.