I want to cancel an add, but my password didn't work? I

Customer Question
I want to cancel...

I want to cancel an add, but my password *****'t work?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I don't recall putting in a username, just either my phone number or email address. but if I enter a username it would have been dmacall.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which website is this for?

Now I'm getting totally confused and frustrated and not sure where I am in this process. I had placed an add on "Used PEI" Website about selling a car. I want to cancel the add, but got a message back that my email address and/or password ***** not recognized. Then I'm being told that I would be charged for information on how to fix it and to pay for this "service" by VISA. I don't think I should have to pay for what may have been a simple mistake when trying to log on.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Thank you for that answer. Please cancel the charge on my VISA and I will try again to contact the Used PEI website.