I ask one question do I have to pay $49.00 for the answer. I…

Customer Question
I ask one question...

I ask one question do I have to pay $49.00 for the answer. I want to knw foe to I keep my old number. I do not have that money.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes I an just completeing the registration, and I want to keep my number I would Pay the10.00

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Iam

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Louie, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Louie, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie.
Initially, it looks like you may be trying to reach a phone company.
This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service. JustAnswer is not affiliated with any phone company.
Still and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.
Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I wanted to keep my current telephone number my grandson set it up but I was left to complete the form on line and it was giving me a different number . I also call Canada to speak with my daughter and sister and I do not know how to complete

Which phone company please?

DO I have to pay an extra $40 How much is the total cost
I Really do not have any more let me the full cast
Cost for one answet

Billings & payments concerns including membership/subscription are best addressed by Customer Support.

My phone company is spectrum I am trying to change the number I know I would have to pay for that to I am very frustrated and hurt I have not cry in alon Time an I am doin so now I as the full cost you did not tell me I am on fix income and I would need help to fill my medication

Please contact Customer Service to have this taken cared of prior to any / all other interactions.

OK thanks GOD bless you

Done; "...do not have that money..." relayed to Customer Support.
Please do not post a reply so as not to re-open the question thread.