Ll y has majic interrupted my phone service. I cannot call…

Customer Question
ll y has majic jack...
ll y has majic jack interrupted my phone service. I cannot call out and no can call in to me?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

It appears part of your question was cut off, can you resend it, please?

I cannot call out nor can anyone call me. Why have you disrupted my landlines I am 82 and walk with a cane????
This is not magickack. This is a paid support service. I helped you about a week ago with your phones. If you are not getting any signal on the MJ line that is a problem with your MJ device or your account with them. You can try unplugging the magickack from power for 10 minutes to reboot it. If that does not help you’d need to log in to your MJ account online to verify your subscription is paid up. If that checks out then the device is defective and you’d need to go buy a new MJ adapter.