On Thursday, November 9, 2017, I went to the Verizon store…

Customer Question
On Thursday, November 9...

On Thursday, November 9, 2017, I went to the Verizon store on Denton Tap Road in Coppell, Texas and got a new phone. I chose a LG6 because of an accessory package which included a tablet. The phone was defective, so I took it back on Saturday, November 11, 2017 and got a new phone, this time a Samsung 8. The problem happened when I was setting up the phone and attempting to add by GMail email.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Samsung? And what operating system are you running?

Sumsung 8

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I can access my email from the tablet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The Gmail account was added to the LG6 and the tablet. But now, I cannot access the my Gmail on the new phone. I have answered all the security questions and I KNOW the password, they they are saying they cannot confirm that I own the account

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you access your Gmail account from your PC?

I have attempt to but it will not let me in
I have already spent $52 with you guys.
It is not financially worth the effort. I will just create a new account.

Just ignore the remote support offer.