I have big red "O' on my cover page ,six of them, can you…

Customer Question
I have big red...

I have big red "O' on my cover page ,six of them, can you tell me what that is doing there /////

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

ASUS

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, I've ignored all updates suggested

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Rogers has changed my account a couple of weeks ago !!!!

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is this a Word document? Or is it something else?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Does your computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.