I want to mirror my laptop to the tv. A Visio 32 inch Smart…

Customer Question
I want to mirror...

I want to mirror my laptop to the tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

A Visio 32 inch Smart TV

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Everything seems to work but getting the computer to the TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I bought the TV yesterday at Cosco in Mesa Arizona

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a charge for your service?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Expert. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

I'm actually sad that I would have to pay to get your television to work as it should it's not my fault

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

So another words you don't know what I'm saying you're just a computer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Since your TV is working, then the issue is with the settings on the computer. I'm the computer tech; I can fix the connection between the computer and the TV for you.

What's the model of your Vizio 32" TV?

What's the make / model of your laptop computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,