I have a partially completed application to be a rider with…

Customer Question
I have a partially...

I have a partially completed application to be a rider with the name of George Sinnott in Montgomery County Maryland. How do I complete the application.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

A Windows 10 computer

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.