I HAVE A LENOVO PC, HP ENVY5660AND I CANNOT PRINT ANYTHING.

Customer Question
I HAVE A LENOVO...

I HAVE A LENOVO PC, HP ENVY5660AND I CANNOT PRINT ANYTHING. SCREENKEEPS UP ABOUT SOME LIBRE ISSUE. HELP I HAVE FINANCIAL REPORT DUE TONIGHT!

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I THINKLENOVO H50. UNSURE WHEN I PURCHASED IT FROM BEST BUY.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A FEW MONTHS AGO GEEK SQUED MADE SOME CHANGES FROM MY OLD MICRESOFT PRINTING, JUST SINCE LAST WEEK I CANNOT PRINT.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

NEED HELP NOW!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the exact error or message?

Are you able to print anything else, such as a document, or a picture, etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,