I can't email this soundstrue.com to my friend how please I…

Customer Question
I can't email this...

I can't email this soundstrue.com to my friend how please I have already written the e-mail but it says right click address bar select copy but it then says right click on you e-mai but all I get is select aa or print but it said then right clickyour e-mail and clickright psste paste does not com e up just print/select all

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

///outlook

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

This is a windows 8 or is it 10 it is brand new

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Eset

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

/I just want to email this soundstrue.com to my friend Irene already typed e-mail

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

The e-mail that Irene typed out for you, do you know what program she typed it into?

I figured it out. And I want a refund because they said $5-00 I cannot afford $31.00. I feel cheated because if I knew it was 31.00 I would never asked the question . I used my visa card ending in 0682. The question was not understood Irene did not type anything I was trying to e-mail her something so I just sent her what to do on her e-mail. so question not answered and they told me $5.00 That is not nice please refund me immediately, Sincerely *****

Certainly. I'll forward your request to customer service.

No I only want a refund as I said I was told $5.00 It was a misrepresentation. Pleas send refund immediately. Sincerely ***** *****