I did not complete the Outlook set up and now I am unable to…

Customer Question
I did not complete...

I did not complete the Outlook set up and now I am unable to log into my laptop because I did not create a password

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Quite a while since my laptop updated to windows 8

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

The windows 8 update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just how I can reset password ***** I can get into my laptop

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** just came on duty and saw your question.

Can you tell me the e-mail address that you are using for your Microsoft account?