I was e-mailed a security code yesterday to start my new…

Customer Question
I was e-mailed a...

I was e-mailed a security code yesterday to start my new computer but when I entered it this morning it was rejected because it had expired. What can I do now to get my computer operational?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Its a new HP laptop. the model is not indicated on it. I have microsoft operating system

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

I don't know I am not computer savvy. there are numbers on a sticker po13412540 b/d 11/07/17 ht2040000100

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

HSN the shopping network

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I am on another computer in the same room I can't use the hp because I cannot get it operational

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please provide the following detail.

Please let me know the microsoft account you are using to sign in to the windows computer ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

I do not know the microsoft account. this is a new computer and my problem is as stated above

Are you facing this sign in on a windows 10 computer ?

forget it I'll call the mftr as this is under warranty good bye

OK i will request to close this question.