MY laptop HP - I can't remember the password to get into the…

Customer Question
MY laptop HP -...

MY laptop HP - I can't remember the password ***** get into the system. I'm writing from my desktop Dell.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

I will have to get back to you on that. I'm old and low tech - when you asked about the OS - is that Windows 10?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Years ago - I think Windows Vista or whatever, came with it. I haven't tried any trouble shooting. I tried several old passwords and none of them worked. I now cannot get in, the message said to go to accounts.live etc but how do I do that when I can't get past the login?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, let me go downstairs and bring up my laptop so I can have it here. It will take me about ten minutes so we should probably log off and then I will log on again. Is that okay?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer
Hi,I am Bhavik , I can help you in resetting your outlook account.
Let me know whenever you are available. I can either connect to your Dell computer or call you to get this done quickly.