Can someone tell me how to add the google photo file of logo…

Customer Question
Can someone tell me how...
Can someone tell me how to add the google photo file of logo to my download in order for me to open it to attach a file to send to just answer question?
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Donna French, Programmer replied 9 months ago
Donna French
Donna French, Programmer

Hello my name is***** and I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. Do you still need help with your logo attachment issue?

I am trying to attach a file using the Add files key but window came up my download without google photo app in, How can i open google photo in order to send picture file to Justanswers.com

Open Google Photo App, save the file to your local device, then upload to JustAnswer.com

Were you able to get the file downloaded or do you need more help with that step?

Please let me know if you need further assistance. Thank you!