I was trying to install an upgrade on Bitdefender (free) and…

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to install an upgrade on Bitdefender (free) and meanwhile my cable company provided all of its customers with McAfree Security free. I got a screen to finish disconnecting the original Bitdefender and lost it before I could click finish and now I don't show anyway to get back to Bitdefender and I show I have McAfree but it shows another security

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Toshiba Satelitte Laptop. I just started this switch over about 10pm

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, Windows 10 Version 1709 installed 11-10-17

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 9 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I am sorry for the issue. To confirm, you wish to use McAfree Security or Bitdefender?

Let me know by typing a reply below. I will work with you on this problem until it has been resolved.

Thanks,