Skype wanted access of my keychain this morning and I didn't…

Customer Question
Skype wanted access of...

Skype wanted access of my keychain this morning and I didn't allow, it had me sign back on. had to change password ***** when I did it signed me up for a new account and now everything is gone, my SKYPE phone account, my contacts and all my messages. I have had it for 10 years

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Tried everything with Skype, called apple because I have a mac and they tried. Skype is horrible!!!! no help at all except for the robot who doesn't understand....

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Are you a robot?

Technician's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Computer Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to figure out if I can get back my skype or if it has been hacked and I need to let it go

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.

Are you using PC or mac?

mac notebook
not unless I believe it will actually fix it
I have had the run around all day from Sype and Microsoft....

I am a PC specialist, I will opt out and mac specialist will assist. stand by

not sure what to do.... if you think you can retrieve it and it will work I am willing but what if you connect and can't do anything then I am back to square one and nothing accomplished
it is 8:40 Sat night so not sure where you all are, but I may be asleep in a couple hours
Tech Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 8 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. I will continue working with you on this problem until it has been resolved.

Please tell me if you still require assistance with the Skype account problem?

Let me know by typing a reply below.

Thanks,

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,