I am trying to logon to madison.everfocusddns.com. What

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to logon to madison.everfocusddns.com

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

What websit do i go to

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I have nothing , im on strata council and trying to get to website to log on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Help with logging on and password *****

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
What exactly are you having trouble with logging on to the website?

How long has this been an issue?
What troubleshooting have you tried?

our security camera system

what is the make and model of the DVR?