I can't log in. Iknow my password. When I get to the end of…

Customer Question
I can't log in...

I can't log in. Iknow my password. When I get to the end of the instructions it tells me "this is temporarily out of order" or something like that "try again later". I have tried again but keep getting the same message. It won't send a code to my phone.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

Nothing has been emailed or messaged to me.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
You having trouble with which account?

How long has this been an issue?
What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is all too hard for me. I will ask one of my children to help me. Thank you anyway.
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there.

I can take over your computer and resolve this for you is you wish?

Please let me know