Says that there is no Wi-Fi adapter for internet connection.

Customer Question
Says that there is...

Says that there is no Wi-Fi adapter for internet connection

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Yoga 710

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. but you cannot work on that computer since I cannot get on the internet.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager replied 8 months ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

Was it working previously?

What can I do? You cannot connect to the computer.

Have you tried shutting it down completely and restarting?

?

Tech Support Specialist: R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor replied 8 months ago
R Hefner
R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with the wifi issue.

Have you attempted to restart the wifi adapter and the computer?