I accidentally turned off my computer and know it will not…

Customer Question
I accidentally turned off...

I accidentally turned off my computer and know it will not boot up. It seems to be stuck on the black Gateway screen and I do not know how to continue on or to boot my computer on to Windows

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

It is a Samsung model S27835OH. The screen has been like this for probably an hour.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes I just updated my iTunes and also my Adobe account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don’t think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Was it in the process of an update when you turned it off?