I cannot use my solitaire as I have in the past. when I

Customer Question
I cannot use my...

I cannot use my solitaire as I have in the past. when I check my download file it says that MACOS does not support microsoft application

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

MAC desktop...and the latest version of MAC os

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I instal up dates as I am notified

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just have used the solitaire you provide for several yrs. always on a mac desk top

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is***** allow me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

I believe it would be easier for me to remote in and take a look on what is actually happening with this solitary app. If you have used the app before with no problems on the mac then it should still work. However, if by chance you did an upgrade to the mac or something similar it may not work.

The stranger thing is that it is giving you an error message referring to Microsoft such as like you said "MACOS does not support microsoft application". I am not sure yet if that means you use windows also on your mac either with bootcamp or some virtual program and your trying to run the solitaire app through that or what. That is why I think remote would be best unless you can explain in a little more detail perhaps.

Let me know.

I do not use windows and I thought we down loaded the Mac version of solstice
I do not use windows and I thought we down loaded the Mac version of solsuite

Don't worry if payment failed I can still take a look no worries:

In order to remote assist I just need you to do the following:

1. Click this link -> join.zoho.com

2. Enter the Session ID 188356968

3. Click the “Join session” Button

Then after step 3 it may ask to download a small file. Just download and then open the file

Would you still like for me to help you find and download a solitaire game for your mac?

Did you still need help? Please let me know at your earliest convenience .