I Phone does not work. We don't remember our pass word.

Customer Question
I Phone does not...

I Phone does not work. We don't remember our pass word. Cell#***-***-****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

Not to Savy about Computers

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Need Cell phone to work

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What type of account is your phone attached to for email?

did you try to reset it yet?

What is the make/model exactly of the phone?

Contact me at(###) ###-####
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

I am not able to call, but after reading your question, you mentioned you do not remember the password ***** your iphone which if you are refering to your apple id and password ***** you can go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

If it is the passcode that you do not remember then let me know as that is a different fix to bypass.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.