How do I get my original chrome back onto win 7. Dell

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get my original chrome back onto win 7

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

Dell inspiron m731r

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes recently

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Cant think of anything

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 ?

What do you mean by original chrome? Do you not have it installed anymore? Lost your bookmarks? Using a search engine you didnt add?

Please describe your request in full to continue.