I have a business: Accent Window Cleaning Memphis Tn. I have…

Customer Question
I have a business...

I have a business: Accent Window Cleaning Memphis Tn.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I have a business: Accent Window Cleaning Memphis Tn. When that business is googled that way, There is an annonymous Review Post that shows up saying "I know many people who are pursuing him with the better business bureau". There is not the normal 3 dot button in the top right corner of the post to report review. (That post is incorrect-We have no negative comments from the Better Business Bureau, and that post also violates Google Terms of Service-Off Topic. I cannot report the review because there is no 3 dot button to push. That post needs to be removed, but I cant report it, what do I do?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Updates to what?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 8 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

You should see a FLAG against the stars. Please click on the FLAG and a new page appears where you Report a Policy Violation. Please let me know once you have done that.

Thanks,

Kumar

Apple MacBookPro. Where are the stars; what does the flag look like?

When you google your Business and Look into Reviews, you should see ratings in the form of stars. Just to the right of the stars, you can see a flag. Just click on it and a page should appear about policy.

Thanks,

Kumar

No secure connect. Guide me by message.

Thanks,

Kumar

I know that. But the policy doesnt speak to my initial question.

I think you haven't tried clicking the flag yet. Once you click the flag, you'll get options to report the comment. Can you please try and let me know.

As I stated in my initial question - There is no flag to click on, on the Post I spoke of in my initial statement.
Does the flag to click on look like 3 dots?

When you google your company name >> Reviews >> See your reviews >> Any particular Review >> Hit small flag near the rating stars. I can see it.

Now, if you still cannot, can you please let me know which browser you are using?

Have you tried Reporting Google Reviews before? As far as I remember, facebook uses 3 dots for Reporting, Google uses a Flag for reporting.

There is no 3 dot flag to click on for the Post I described in my initial message.
I am on google.
I see 3 dots for the other posts but no 3 dots for the Post I described in my initial question.

Can you please share a screenshot.

I dont know how to do that.
If you google Accent Window Cleaning Memphis Tn, and go to the reviews, you will see the annonymous post about people pursuing us with better business bureau-that post has no flag to press.

One moment.

I guess there could be issues with your browser. Which browser do you use? Can you please try Incognito Mode and check if you are able to flag the review.

I dont see how to use incognito mode.
I use google browser.

I understand you use a Google Chrome Browser. In the top right corner, there are three dots. Click on it and a List will appear. Use New Incognito Window from the list. Then proceed with Flagging the comment.

Thanks,

Kumar