I need my password I have never needed it before but now I…

Customer Question
I need my password...

I need my password ***** have never needed it before but now I can not get to my messages without it. I am***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

A long time ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Probably,every time I am asked to

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am very old and no longer need AOL. If I leave you how can I keep my directory of contacts?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be the tech assisting you today.

Please open up the following link first:

https://i.aol.com/account/password/start

Submit your AOL username when prompted, and then follow the on-screen prompts to verify your identity using a code sent to your cell phone number via text message. You will then be able to reset and create a new password ***** your AOL account itself.

Does this work for you? Do keep me posted below; thank you.