I JUST SIGNED FOR HULU. I WANT TO VIEW IT ON MY tv, NOT ON…

Customer Question
I JUST SIGNED FOR...

I JUST SIGNED FOR HULU. I WANT TO VIEW IT ON MY tv, NOT ON MY COMPUTER MONITOR.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Its a sony tv but I don't know what model it is.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'l be happy to help you today!

If you have an active Hulu subscrption, you can watch Hulu on both your computer and TV.

How are you attempting to watch it on your TV? Do you have the Hulu app on your TV either via a Roku or a Smart TV?