Attempting to recover password for. time ago. A year. I have…

Customer Question
Attempting to recover password...

Attempting to recover password ********@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Long time ago. A year. I have tried all I have used.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I completely reset my computer 2 weeks ago. I have communications with my backup***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No stuck!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Please reply me back, when you want to continue?