I have recently installed a new larger screen but all Icons…

Customer Question
I have recently installed...

I have recently installed a new larger screen but all Icons don't quite fit. can I adjust ot move the

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

AOC

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Did all of the icons fit on the old smaller display?

Have you changed the resolution on the new monitor at all?

No thats okay

Please ignore the remote access request as it is automated by the website. Did you see my message about resolution?

Never mind for 39.00 I can find it on my own.
Actulaly I did .thanks

Does this new monitor have as smaller maximum resolution than the old one did?