I forgot my Optimum password and my ID. Could someone call…

Customer Question
I forgot my Optimum...

I forgot my Optimum password ***** my ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Could someone call me at(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

These are the two areas I am having problems with and now they are not recognizing the email that I have had since I started with Optimum.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Optimum is very popular.

Are you referring to the health coverage site, tv/interent/phone etc site and we can find it if you used it on the pc you are on

to make sure you have the right info.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?