I am trying to sign up for google so I can access

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to sign up for google so I can access google/picasa from Walmart photo.com. In the sign up form, I specify that I want to use my current e-mail address. I can't get past this step because the message is someone else has that address. The someone else is me. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Windows Live Mail

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I already have Google Earth

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

What is telling you that the email is taken? Is Gmail telling you that or is the Walmart website telling you that?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

The sign-up form for Google is telling me that.

If you already have a Google account, do not choose to create a new account.

You have an account, so just log into that account.

Does that make sense?

You don't need to 'create a new account'. You can simply, log into the current account.

If you don't know the password ***** the account, you can click the Forgot Password ***** on the sign in page.

Does that make sense?

can't get my payment information to go through. Keeps rejecting it. Any other way.

Did you get the chance to read my last post? Just sign into your account.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Gmail/Google password:

- Click the following link: https://accounts.google.com/RecoverAccount
- Enter the email address that you wish to reset the password *****
- Click the Submit button
- Answer the questions on the following screen
- Now you will be able to reset your password