GOOGLE KEEPS TELLING ME A DEVICE WAS RESET. iF I WANT TO…

Customer Question
GOOGLE KEEPS TELLING ME...

GOOGLE KEEPS TELLING ME A DEVICE WAS RESET. iF I WANT TO CONTINUE WITH GOGGLE I NEED TO SIGN IN WITH THE gOGGLE ACCOUNT THAT WAS PREVIOUSLY SYNCED ON THIS DEVICE

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

NOPE

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

JUST WHAT THEY HAVE GIVEN M

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

WHY ARE THEY MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT THIS DEVICE?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

The reason they are making a big deal out of it, is that each tablet, phone, iphone, ipad etc gets set up with your account.

Even if that device is wiped, it holds the memory of the email it was set up with.

What is the make/model of the device and what is after the @sign on the email it is set up with?