I cannot send email yahoo email on my iPad, iPhone oe

Customer Question
I cannot send email...

I cannot send email yahoo email on my iPad, iPhone oe MacBook Pro

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

Started this morning

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes this morning AFTER the problem started

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Same problem with my husbands iPhone and iPad

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be the tech assisting you today.

Yahoo is having a service outage at its end since the morning and so you are having this issue with your emails now. This is temporary, and will be resolved on its own by the end of the day. To confirm this info, please check out the following link:

https://forums.yahoo.net/t5/Known-issues-and-updates/KI-Unable-to-send-from-the-default-iOS-Mail-app/m-p/394117#M52

In the meantime, you should be able to access and send emails all right using the www.yahoomail.com website itself.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you,

As another workaround until Yahoo fixes this, you may search for and install the Yahoo Mail app from the APP STORE on each of your devices. Once you sign in to that app, it will allow you to send and receive emails just fine using the same. Thank you, ***** ***** positive rating would be much appreciated!

.