I am trying to reboot my tablet. It requires that I give a…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to reboot my tablet. It requires that I give a phone number but the phone number on my account does not accept text messages.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your tablet computer?

Samsung mod#sm-t560nu

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

When I installed the updates the tablet just shutdown.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What do you mean reboot your tablet? Do you mean you are trying to wipe it and it is asking for the email info you originally

set it up with and to get a text to confirm?

Please give details of your issue and the steps you took to continue.

What is the model of your tablet and what happened up to the point of it asking you for a phone number?