Moving slow or freezes and states that it is non responsive…

Customer Question
Moving slow or freezes...

Moving slow or freezes and states that it is non responsive consistanly. And some the page disappears that I am working on. Please help me

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Window 7 professional

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Over 6 years ago have used cleaning programs and reboots

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be the tech assisting you today.

Just to clarify, which program are you having these issues with?