I want to add a printe, mouse, a wire less key board to my…

Customer Question
I want to add...

I want to add a printe, mouse, a wire less key board to my computr

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

It is a refurbished H_P With windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I wii start with this

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you installed the drivers for the keyboard, mouse and printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff