I never know what's going on with my computer. I'd like to…

Customer Question
I never know what's...

I never know what's going on with my computer. I'd like to get online to my tax returns for the last couple of years. What's the e-mail number and then I can probably find the files and copy. Thanks. Ritq

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

My computer is HP. Looks like the model is VISION -- not sure. It's full size -- the system? Not sure what that means. I pay Comcast to have it turn on and off when I need it. Tjat's all I know or want to know

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Updates on the computer or to my tax records -- neither, but I've had computer problems, so have been "fussing" with it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I think if I can get online to my records, that will be fine. Once online, what I need are the pdf's I instituted and now want to print.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 8 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

First, just to clarify, what is the name of the service where the tax records are stored?

What is happening or what issues occur when you try to access the tax records?

What web browser were you using previously for online access to the records and are you using the same web browser now?