I have recently got a new computer and installed office 365…

Customer Question
I have recently got...

I have recently got a new computer and installed office 365 - so I am trying to set up everything

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

Sorry - our first chat was cut off I wrote that I have a problem with setting up new signatures as well as stationery and fonts. When I go to File- Options and Mail and click on these buttons nothing happens and if I open a new mail and click on the arrow below signatures also nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

This is a new computer with recently installed Office 365

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No - just need to setup all theses items

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below reply box to post your response