After I pull up Google Chrome if I want to use a second tab…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, After I...

Hi Pearl, After I pull up Google Chrome if I want to use a second tab to search I hit the tab and am redirected to a site that McAfee immediately warns me that the site has problems and asks me if I really want to take the risk to open it. Of course I don't open it. I have run full and quick scans and McAfee told me it was not their issue. This is what my computer says the website is. http://search.searchgdd.com/?uc (and then a box) ... Also Goggle Chrome will not close properly. It Is a Dell. Unfortunately, I just got call into a meeting. I will have to call you back tomorrow.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

McAfee says I am up to date. I find that hard to believe. I think I have installed some updates but I can not remember which ones. Sorry, I'm sure that didn't help much.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 9 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly? (optional extra service)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.