Lot of thingd s. Toshiba satellite intel inside I was

Customer Question
Lot of thingd s ...

Lot of thingd s

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Toshiba satellite intel inside I was hacked

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Intel? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I cant rember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I bought form a guy how rebuilds them and sales them

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. Let's get started.

Please explain the issues you are facing so I can further assist you.