I cannot connect my dsl ac68u to the admin page onlne. The…

Customer Question
Hi. I cannot connect...

Hi. I cannot connect my dsl ac68u to the admin page onlne. The IP address has changes and I am unable to connect eventhough I have reset the router. Any solutions? Frank

Technician's Assistant: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?

No. Where di I go for that? Frank

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, the firmware on the asus

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am basically trying to use my asus with thr TPG modem huawie HG659 as the wireless on the HG is lousey.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

If you have configured the Asus as an access point it will be assigned an IP address by your Huawei router.

To find the Asus on your network use the IP address scanner here:

http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-IP-Scanner/3000-18508_4-10115592.html

Once it displays the Asus IP address, use that to connect to the admin page.

Let me know the result please.

Byron hi.
I tried the download you suggested but that did not work at all.
Please refund the $50.
Thank you Frank