Gmail 5 is not working. Could be that 22,500 emails have not…

Customer Question
Gmail 5 is not...

Gmail 5 is not working. Could be that 22,500 emails have not been deleated. Help.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Just started

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Don't know for sure cant think of any.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a few minutes to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarifications

Is this for the Computer or Phone?

Never mind I have it working thanks

no problem, glad you figured it out