When I️ try to turn it onscreen comes up that says: When I️

Customer Question
When I️ try to...

When I️ try to turn it onscreen comes up that says:

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

When I️ turn it on a screen comes up that says,”waiting on updates” “100% complete” Dnt turn off your computer”

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, only ones that automatically install.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can’t get that screen off. Runs constantly. If it dies and I️ charge and turn on that same screen comes back up.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please hold down the Power button for 10 seconds and it will force a shut down.

Wait 10 seconds and power it back on

It should finish the updates now -- let me know the result.

Samescreen comes back up.
could you get in?
Josh, I️ need an answer or something. Otherwise refund my money!