Yahoo mail does not work (can't log on, password incorrect…

Customer Question
Yahoo mail does not...

Yahoo mail does not work (can't log on, password ***** and even my old primary accts (bellsouth and att) have stopped much of the time.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

Since Yahoo took over emails

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes but not on all three computers and phone. The constant changing of passwords that is requested is a part of the hassel but the big problem lies in not one can take the ID and password ***** determine why they won't work today like yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I really need my primary accts to function, Bellsouth and ATT.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the email address that you need help with?

I apologize for the long wait -- I was off yesterday.

Do you still need help with the email address?