I tried to sign into a game on my laptop and now MS thinks I…

Customer Question
I tried to sign...

I tried to sign into a game on my laptop and now MS thinks I am under 18 when actually I'm over 60 and it is telling me to get my parents permission. How do I get out of this so I can use my MS password?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Just now and apparently I'm still 18. How do change that?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, I'm a very basic user, like gmail, puzzles, pinterest

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to change my age with MS

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Ok
I don't want to pay for that

ok, you can follow these steps to change age in microsoft account:

1. Sign in to Your info on the Microsoft account website.
  2. Select Edit your personal info.
  3. Change your birthdate, and select Save.

Let me know if you have additional questions