I just got my all in one computer and a trying to load

Customer Question
I just got my...

I just got my all in one computer and a trying to load microsoft outlook Ihave down loaded the program but can not get it setup Please help

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Where can I find that info

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

All in one computer I down loaded Microsaoft 365

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 9 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen. Once I am connected, I will install Office 365 for you.

If you don't want me to remotely connect, that is okay too. Please, let me know how you wish to continue.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

connect

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.