I am trying to sign in for a office 365 package that i paid…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to sign in for a office 365 package that i paid for. but buy it doesn;j accept my address or password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Np

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Sometimes my password ***** work then it want. when i say i forget mt password ***** it ask me for my password.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

What problems are you having when you attempt to follow the password ***** process?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason