Hook x4 all I get is letters water falling on screen what is…

Customer Question
Hook x4 all I...

Hook x4 all I get is letters water falling on screen what is wrong

Technician's Assistant: OK. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

Today it just showed yellow letters on screen

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: HomeworkPro,
 replied 8 months ago
HomeworkPro

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. I am available for more dialog, however, please turn off your computer, wait about six minutes and then turn it again. If that does not work, please get back to me so I can ask you more questions in order to help you. If it does work, I am only paid for this particular question when you rate me positively. Please rate me positively so that I will be paid.

Thank you and please have a great day!

Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!