I am unable to regain access to my laptop using my Microsoft…

Customer Question
Hi Andy. I...

Hi Andy. I am unable to regain access to my laptop using my Microsoft email which is [email protected] with the p/w that I have used for a few years. Would you please help! Jacque

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Asus with Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the error or message?

Do you mean you are not able to open any program nor anything on your computer?

What's currently showing on your Asus Windows 10 laptop?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?
Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?

Do you currently have access to that gmail email address on another computer or device?

Do you also have another working Windows computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,