I had an account with past partner and trying to change it.

Customer Question
I had an account...

I had an account with past partner and trying to change it. Also complicated by the fact that I have a different email for my mac than I have for my iPhone. In trying to set up account to phone email and code is being sent to mac email...help!

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Was bresnan, then became charter, now spectrum

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, on phone, not so recently on mac

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 day by:
11/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 8 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

To confirm, you have two e-mail addresses and you want to continue using both of them, or you want to use only one on your Mac computer and iPhone?

Let me know by typing a reply below. I will work with you on this problem until it has been resolved.

Thanks,

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,